Stuck
Stuck. One word. Only one word. The special word which makes my day full of these damn feelings. To tell you the truth, I dunno what I'm gonna say, I dunno what I'm gonna explain, and I dunno what I'm gonna tell. I just stuck with this shitty post and dunno what to do. Every single days which I've passed, makes me bored, really. So exhausting when I see my days full of fvckin' uncomfortable situation. Hate it so much, makes me wanna close both of my eyes 'till forever.
To be honest, I need my inspiration comes back. I need a person who could be my inspiration through my writing-life. Umm, no! Dammit! I've to admit that my ex-crush is my biggest inspiration but hella.. I don't want him back anymore. No, really. I want the other one.
Stuck isn't my passion anyway. But I lose it all, the inspirations. Where did it go?
If only I could go back to the past, I don't want mydamn asshole ex-crush being the inspirations. If only I could go back to the past, I don't want my inspiration is only him. If I could go back to the past, I would never get to know him. If I could go back to the past, I want change everything. Every suck things which I feel I've to forget it all.
I write what I love the most, and I write what I love to do. The only fact, I write what I love. And I'm stuck right now. What the hell? Does it mean that I don't have somebody to love anymore? There is, huh. But why do I still can't get my inspiration back? Maybe 'the one' whom I love at this moment is the most secret one. The one whom I can't tell. The one, very special one which proves that nobody gotta know this person. Who's this person anyway? Hey, I've told you that this one's really secret right? Well then, perhaps my chance to get myself near of him is just 10% because the situations are really difficult. First, he's not my class-mate. Second, he's not in the same extracurricular with me. Third, he's.... he's... argh! I must keep the third one. He's only in the same school with me, only that. I don't have his phone number—umm, I have it, but I do really shy to save it on my phone's contact, I dunno his Twitter or maybe he doesn't have a Twitter acc, I also dunno. And of course, I dunno his Facebook acc. Dammit.
I dunno who's he, I mean I haven't known everything 'bout him yet. I only know one thing 'bout him, he's younger than me—only that. And I seldom spend my time with him. Oh God, I wish he would feel the same feeling as I do. I don't wanna a half-hand-love would come to my life again and again. Once more God, I don't wanna stuck anymore in my writing-life. Make him becomes my inspiration so that I never stuck anymore, and make him as the best person to love. And also, make my wish come true.
Sincerely,
Syafina Amorita Candini
To be honest, I need my inspiration comes back. I need a person who could be my inspiration through my writing-life. Umm, no! Dammit! I've to admit that my ex-crush is my biggest inspiration but hella.. I don't want him back anymore. No, really. I want the other one.
Stuck isn't my passion anyway. But I lose it all, the inspirations. Where did it go?
If only I could go back to the past, I don't want my
I write what I love the most, and I write what I love to do. The only fact, I write what I love. And I'm stuck right now. What the hell? Does it mean that I don't have somebody to love anymore? There is, huh. But why do I still can't get my inspiration back? Maybe 'the one' whom I love at this moment is the most secret one. The one whom I can't tell. The one, very special one which proves that nobody gotta know this person. Who's this person anyway? Hey, I've told you that this one's really secret right? Well then, perhaps my chance to get myself near of him is just 10% because the situations are really difficult. First, he's not my class-mate. Second, he's not in the same extracurricular with me. Third, he's.... he's... argh! I must keep the third one. He's only in the same school with me, only that. I don't have his phone number—umm, I have it, but I do really shy to save it on my phone's contact, I dunno his Twitter or maybe he doesn't have a Twitter acc, I also dunno. And of course, I dunno his Facebook acc. Dammit.
I dunno who's he, I mean I haven't known everything 'bout him yet. I only know one thing 'bout him, he's younger than me—only that. And I seldom spend my time with him. Oh God, I wish he would feel the same feeling as I do. I don't wanna a half-hand-love would come to my life again and again. Once more God, I don't wanna stuck anymore in my writing-life. Make him becomes my inspiration so that I never stuck anymore, and make him as the best person to love. And also, make my wish come true.
Sincerely,
Syafina Amorita Candini

Komentar
Posting Komentar